Business booklets help you explain, illustrate, reference and teach whatever you require. Australian Trade Printers can create yours to a wide range of specifications.
Time and time again you guys keep impressing me, despite our tight time lines and fussy, complex demands. You have a customer for life!
Thank you very much for your help with this print. The turnaround was extremely quick and everyone I spoke to was very helpful.
Wow! Thank you! I really appreciate your consideration. You are always my first point of contact for advertising because you do a wonderful job and the service is fantastic therefore there is no question that I will come to you for my next advertising requirements. Thank you again,
Customised creation for your booklet
Australian Trade Printers can cater for an enormous range of variations in booklet printing. We can create your booklet:
- With a range of binding options, from spine stapling (saddle stitching), to wire binding or commercial-style book binding (perfect binding)
- Folded in whatever configuration you require
- With perforations on some pages for tearaway forms
- With stocks that makes your booklet easy to write on, or with quality gloss finish
FREE Hard copy proofs for review
You can see exactly what your booklet will look like when finished with our hard-copy proof service.
It is FREE to have a hard copy proof delivered to you, allowing you to make alterations to stock, colour management and design element placement. These hard copy booklet proofs also make it much easier to spot typographical and other errors.
What documents and business tools can be produced like this?
If your business needs any of the following documents or business tools, our booklet printing option is right for you:
- Catalogues and multi-page brochures
- Event booklets and guides
- Periodicals and newsletters
- Yearbooks, school and corporate diaries
- Novels and books for self-publishing
- Children's stories
- Instruction manuals, technical information and guides
- Research results
- Policy documents
Choose your binding types
Different sizes and purposes for your booklets will suit different binding options best. Australian Trade Printers can help you choose among:
- Saddle Stitching: Involving your booklet being folded and the pages stapled together at the spine. Suitable for booklets under 60 pages
- Perfect binding: This is the style of most hard- and soft-cover commercially produced books, with a flat-edged spine.
- Wire binding: Holes are punched along the side of your booklet, and wire is threaded through them to hold them together. Large documents are suitable for wire binding, and this is more appropriate for printing manuals, diaries, policy documentation and instruction guides.
- Custom stapling: We can cater for custom staple positions to bind your printed booklet
Have your booklets next week
You could have your finished, professional booklets in hand as soon as next week. Our timeline involves:
- Initial artwork proof sent via email within 48 hours
- Any alterations made within 24 hours each
- Once design is finalised, allow 3-5 days for printing
- Your booklets are delivered!